Some Steps You Should Take As Soon As You're Aware Of Roof Damage:
- Make sure to report the incident as soon as possible.
- Estimate the storm's aftermath and how much it damaged your property.
- Make sure to get in touch with serious roofing contractors.
- Document the damage by taking photos.
- Call your insurance company and file a roof insurance claim.
- Take note of what they cover and what they don't.
- Ask trusted roofing contractors for estimates.
Inspect your Roof
Once it's safe to go outside, you'll need to inspect your roof and survey the aftermath. It might be dangerous for you to climb on the roof yourself, especially after a storm. Tiles are slippery or might crack underneath you. Have a qualified roofing contractor inspect your roofing so that the damage is accurately, safely, and critically assessed. This is a necessary step in maintaining proper roof insurance claims help in Woodbridge, CT.
Document the Damage
This is very important in order to make a successful roof damage claim. You'll need to make sure to take pictures of everything damaged both outside and inside your home. If you have any photos that show how your property looked before the storm, make sure to include these. Your roofing repair contractor will be the indicated person in terms of advising you on how to file a roof repair insurance claim. They will take photos of any and all sections of your compromised roof. Once this is done, there will be more guidance on your roof insurance claims help in Woodbridge, CT with SOS Restoration & Construction Inc. In order to get you the most out of your roof insurance claim, and to ease the stress of the entire process, call us today to get started!
Give SOS Restoration & Construction Inc. a call for your roof insurance claims help in Woodbridge, CT! We look forward to speaking with you at (203) 215-6907!